Explore the blog
Mittwoch, 13. März 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Preview Day 3

- WERBUNG -


Hi and welcome to day 3 of the Penguin Palace Stamps preview!

Today we are showcasing the new stamp set which is called "It's Your Day" and the coordinating dies!
Here is a look at my card.




This stamp set is so cute! I love it so much! Look at all these cute boy and the girl! I couldn't decide which little people to put on my card. So I just used them all!




The five star celebrity treatment consists of hairdressing and make-up, a photo shoot and a dinner. That sounds good, doesn't it?




You can use the stamps of this set for stamping a scene and use them all together. And they can also be used alone for many occasions! The eye-catching sentiment "It's Your Day!" could also be used alone on a card.

So and now hop over to https://ppstamps.blog for the cards of the other DT members!

Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins