Explore the blog
Montag, 23. November 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags

[Werbung/Ad]

Hello and welcome back!

Today I'm happy to join the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event by Tracey McNeely with Penguin Palace Stamps!


These are all the lovely event sponsors:


I made three tags using several products from Penguin Palace!


I used the adorable Cuddly Sheep's Season's Greetings stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts. I colored them with my Copic markers and added highlights with a white gel pen.

For the tags I die cut circles with the circular die from Words From The Heart (Chapter 1&2) Penguin Perfect Cuts. I ink blended Shaded Lilac, Speckled Egg and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide and added silver Snowflakes with the Crystal Snowflakes stencil.



The sentiment is from the Warmest Wishes stamps. I stamped the sentiments with the matching Distress Oxide inks and cut them out with the circular die from Warmest Wishes and Heartfelt Notes dies.


I added pom poms to my tags. That's so cute, isn't it?


Hope you like my gift tags!

Don't forget to visit Tracey's blog to see all the other beautiful tags: http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.ca/

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog and visit my Instagram account


Whould you like to comment?

  1. The pom pom is cute and light weight. I like your non traditional colors. [Bunny]

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA good tags! What a cute layouts for each! Love the Mistletoe and the tree - sweet!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your tags are so sweet! Love the soft colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. These are the cutest little Christmas lambs and Christmas critters! Darling tags.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Those sheep are just adorable with those hats on wrapped in a scarf and putting a candy cane on the tree or taking it off the tree to eat, love these tags and images you did amazing on them thanks for sharing

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Your tags are darling, Anja. LOVE the pink one and how they're layered. Such lovely work you do with Penguin Palace and their darling products. Hope you are safe and healthy where you are. May God's peace comfort you at Christmas and always. Thanks for sharing in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags to inspire us all.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. These tags are so sweet! Love the adorable sheep and the pretty colors you used! Fun embellishment with the pom poms!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Marisela Delgado said: Such beautiful tags! So sweet! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Marisela Delgado said: Such beautiful tags! So sweet! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. So adorable! Love your non-traditional colors so much. Thanks for the inspiration!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Darling tags.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I like having the chance to see these in different colors.

    AntwortenLöschen

@stampinanja

Latest Pins