Explore the blog
Montag, 11. März 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - New Release Preview: Let's Get Crafty

- WERBUNG - 

Hello and welcome to Penguion Palace's Spring 2019 New Release &Creativity Chapter!

Starting today and until 19th March, we will be showcasing the 4 new stamp sets along with their coordinating dies and 6 new Stand-Alone die sets. On 20th Marc, all new products will be available for sale on the Penguin Palace website www.ppstamps.com and we are extremely excited!!

Today I'm sharing my first card with the new release. Today it's the stamp set "Let's Get Crafty" and the coordinating dies. This set is so perfect for us cardmaker!




First I drimmed down the paper for my card panel. For the ground I chose the Smokey Eyes Cardstock out of the Sandstone Series and for the wall I chose the Snow White Cardstock. Then I stamped out all my images of this adorable stamp set and then colored them all in with my Copics and Spectrum Noir Markers. It was so much fun to color them!




I glued my two pieces of my card panel on my light blue cardbase. Next I stamped the sentiment in the right corner. I arranged all my images on my card and adhered them with foam tape (adhered the splatters and the painting on the wall without foamtape).







That's it! :)

Thank you for stopping by! Please also visit the Penguin Palace blog to see the amazing creations of the amazing design team!

Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 



Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins