Explore the blog
Dienstag, 19. März 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Last day of previews

- Werbung -

Hi and welcome to the last day of Penguin Palace Stamp's preview! Tomorrow the new release will be available!! So exciting!!

Today we are showcasing the new stand-alone Fancy Hearts Scalloped Boarders and Dynamite Explosion Boarders die set. This set features so many dies! Today I focuse on two frames out of this set.


I die cut the large hearty scalloped boarder out of white cardstock for my card panel. For the smaller hearty scalloped boarder, I chose the beautiful The Sandstone Series - Precious Gem - Premium Fine Paper. I also trimmed down a stripe of this paper for the embossed sentiment. 

I stamped out the cute little artist from the Let's Get Crafty stamp set and colored it in with alcohol markers. For my background I did some ink blending with Distress Inks in colors which fit perfect to the Precious Gem - Premium Fine Paper.



Be sure to head over to the Penguin Palace blog and see the other cards!

Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins