Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 28. März 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Birthday Card with lots of confetti

- WERBUNG - 

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a birthday card with Penguin Palace Stamps with you!

Two weeks ago, I showed you a card here where I used the Let's Celebrate stand-alone die. I had kept the leftovers from die cutting to make another card. And today I'm sharing this card!


But let's start all over. First I die cut a white cardstock for my card panel and the Elegant Backwash - Premium Fine Paper. I used the Cross Stitched and Dots Small Rectangle Overlays and the Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlays.

Next I did some ink blending on the card panel of my card base. I used the same Distress Oxide colours that I had used for my die cutted Let's Celebrate background.


Then I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark on a ink blended piece of cardstock. I embossed it with Platinum embossing powder and die cutted it out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect cuts. The sentiment is from the My Best Pal stamp set.

I adhered the sentiment with foam tape on the die cutted rectangle and glued all the little confetti pieces on the Elegant Backwash - Premium Fine Paper. It takes time, but it's totally worth it!

Finished my card by putting the card panels together. To glue, I just glued the back of the area of the sentiment with a liquid adhesive. Thus one does not see any glued areas through the beautiful paper.




Thank you for stopping by!

Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 


Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins