Explore the blog
Dienstag, 12. März 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - New Release Preview Day 2: My Best Pal

- WERBUNG - 


Hello and welcome back to Penguion Palace's Spring 2019 New Release &Creativity Chapter Day 2!

Today we are showcasing the new stamp set "My Best Pal" and the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.
Here's a look at my card.





For my card I stamped out the images and die cut them out with the coordinating dies. I colored them in with alcohol markers and I had so much fun with these cute stamps!! Next I did some ink blending for my background. 




For the sentiment there is also a coordinating die in this set. That's so clever, isn't it?
Finished my card by glueing the card panel on a card base and adhering the images and the sentiment with foam tape.




Be sure to head over to the Penguin Palace blog and see what the entire design team created for this preview!

Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 


Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins