Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 14. März 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Preview Day 4

- Werbung - 


Hi there and welcome to day 4 of the preview for Penguin Palace Stamp's new release! Today we are showcasing the new stamp set Congratulations - a must-have!
Here's a look at my card.




The "Congratulation" stamp set is so versatile! You will find sentiments for any occasion in this set. You can use each sentiment independently or in combination. I have combined the large "Congratulations!" with 2 sentiments.




I love stamp sets that are versatile and can often be used. Therefore this set will certainly be used by me very often. 

My card is also showcasing some other new products! I die cut the card panel with the new Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlays and the Pawsome Background Stand-Alone Die. I used also the cute dog of the My Best Pal stamp set.




And now hop over to https://ppstamps.blog for all the previews and the give away!
Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins