Explore the blog
Freitag, 15. März 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Preview Day 5

Hi and welcome to day 4 of the Penguin Palace Stamp's Preview! The new release is so close! Today we are showcasing the new Let's Celebrate Stand-Alone Die!


I looove this die so much! The die cut background gives so much, that otherwise it doesn't need much on the card anymore.
After the die cutting of the Let's Celebrate Stand-Alone Die, I die cut it again with the Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlays. Next I did some ink blending with Distress Oxides in rainbow colors and splattered some gold paint. I glued the card panel onto a white card base, so that the die cutting out stands out well.


For my sentiment I stamped out the "Congratulations!" with VersaMark and embossed it. I fuzzy cut it out and used foam tape to adhere it to my card.


I finished my card by adding some Nuvo Jewel Drops.



Be sure to hop over to https://ppstamps.blog for all the previews and the give away!
Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins