Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 4. April 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Scene-card with mixing stamp sets

- WERBUNG - 

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a tutorial with you! I made a scene-card for  Penguin Palace Stamps and I'm showing the process here. I used the Bee Happy and the My Best Pal stamp sets.

Here's a look at my card.



As you can already see here, I have used many different products - I love mixing stamp sets!

Here's the tutorial.

Frst, I trimmed the card base. For this I chose the pretty Tuxedo Glam - Heavy Weight Premium Cardstock (Double Sided). It has such a beautiful texture and shimmer! Take a look:






I arranged the two frames on the card panel and trimmed them down to the right size.

My idea was to create a scene-card with a scene that consists of two stamped images. Before I stamped out the images, I had drawn a little sketch because I have had to mask a lot. I stamped out my images on the white rectangles and on the masking paper.


After I stamped out and masked all images, I did some ink blending with Distress Oxide in worn lipstick, dried marigold and shaded lilac.

Next, I carefully removed the masks and colored the images in with alcohol markers.
 
I stamped out a sentiment from the Bee Happy stamp set and one from the My Best Pal set on white cardstock. I die cut them out with the dynamite explosion die and the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cut ("Happy Birthday"). 

Finished my card by adhering the pieces on my card base and the card panel and cutting off the overhanging paper.


Thank you for stopping by! Please also visit the Penguin Palace blog!

Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 



Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins