Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 30. April 2020

Sushi time with Penguin Palace!

- Werbung -

Hi there,

today I'm back with a new card with Penguin Palace!
My card is featuring the new Never Give Up stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts with the cute kawaii sushi! I used the new Dots Meet Dashes dies, too!


To start I stamped the images and colored them in with my Copics. Then I die cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.


Then, I made 3 layers for my card. For 2 layers I used new dies Dots Meet Dashes Large Rectangle Overlays: with the larger die I die cut pattern paper and with the smaller die I die cut white cardstock, which I ink blended with scattered straw and dried marigold Distress Oxide ink. For the third layer I cut white cardstock to underlay the ink blended layer.


I created my little scene and adhered the images with liquid glue. I had so much fun creating this sushi tower! Next, I cut a black stripe, stamped the sentiments with VersaMark and embossed it with white embossing powder. This is my go to for sentiments.



To finish off, I added white highlights with a gel pen.

I had so much fun creating this card and I hope you like it!



Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins