Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 2. April 2020

Penguin Palace - New Release & Inspirational Chapter Day 4

- Werbung -

Hi and welcome to Penguin Palace's New Release & Inspirational Chapter Day 4!

Today we are sharing projects with the stand-alone dies "Dots Meet Dashes Small Rectangle Overlays" and "Dots Meet Dashes Large Rectangle Overlays". I love them so much! They are so unique and a must-have!


I made a simple card to accent the stand-alone dies.

I started by die cutting my card layers and used 3 different dies from the 2 sets. For the largest layer I chose pattern paper, for the second layer white cardstock and for the third layer white cardstock which I ink blended with scattered straw and squeezed lemonade Distress Oxide Ink.


Next, I stamped out images from the new "My BFF" stamps and cut them out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts. I colored them in with my Copics.


I assembled my card and stamped the sentiment with Versafine ink.


Be sure to check the Penguin Palace blog for a huge giveaway and to see the projects of the other DT members too!


We will see you tomorrow with another new products of this new release!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins