Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 16. April 2020

Clean&simple with Penguin Palace

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a clean&simple card with the new release from Penguin PalaceMy card features the The Sweetest Truck stamp set, the coordinating
Penguin Perfect Cuts and the Dots Meet Dashes Large Rectangle Overlay Dies.


First I die cut white cardstock with the largest die from the Dots Meet Dashes dies. Then, I stamped out my images on Neenah cardstock, cut them out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and colored them in with my Copics. I added highlight with a white gel pen.


Next, I created my background with the die cut portion. I masked a frame with purple tape and ink blended mustard seed, spiced marmelade and mowed lawn Distress Inks. These colors fit perfectly to my colored images.


I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment with VersaMark on black cardstock, embossed it with white embossing powder and die cut it with a small banner die.

Then, I assembled my card. I used foam tape to adhere the images for more dimension on my card. Since I was still missing something on my card, I stamped the tiny stars and the little heart with mowed lawn and spiced marmelade Distress Inks onto my card. Also, I added Glossy Accents over the windows of the truck.



I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins