Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2020

Hope with Penguin Palace

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a new encouragement card featuring stamps and dies from Penguin Palace.
I used the Classic Diamonds Backdrop stand-alone die and the My BFF stamp set. I also used the large Dots Meet Dashes Rectangles and the small Dots Meet Dashes Rectangles.
Here is a look at my card:


First I die cut white cardstock with the Classic Diamonds Backdrop die and then, die cut this portion again with the large Dots Meet Dashes die.


Next I die cut watercolor paper with one of the small Dots Meet Dashes dies and stamped the rainbow and the little butterfly from the BFF stamps with VersaMark. I embossed them with white embossing powder. The rainbow is perfect to encourage someone in these times.


Then I colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Marker. That took more time than I thought because of the little images. I also colored the area between the stamped images with a light yellow Zig marker.


Next I die cut the word "hope" with some alpha dies. I die cut each letter three times and glued them together to create more dimension.


I cut an A2 sized card base and glued the Diamonds Backdrop onto this card base. Then I adhered the word "hope" and applied a piece of yarn. Then I adhered this panel with foam tape.


I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins