Explore the blog
Mittwoch, 1. April 2020

Penguin Palace - New Release & Inspirational Chapter Day 3

- Werbung -

Hi and welcome to Penguin Palace's New Release & Inspirational Chapter Day 3!

Today we are sharing projects with the new stamp set "The Sweetest Truck" and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts!


This set includes so many adorable images and I love that the character dies include internal cut lines so they can hold the ice cream, donuts or sweets! That's so clever!

I started by stamping out the cute images and colored them in with my Copics. I die cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and added white highlights.


Next, I cut white cardstock to size for my card base and my layers. For my background I did some ink blending and die cutting (with a grass boarder die). I ink blended tumbled glass Distress Oxide ink for the sky, hickory smoke for the street and mowed lawn Distress Oxide ink for the grass.


I assembled my card. For the ice truck I used liquid glue. For the bear, the girl and the boy in front of my scene I used foam tape to add more dimension.


To finish off, I added some pearls and diamonds.


I had so much fun creating this card and I hope you like them!

Be sure to check the Penguin Palace blog for a huge giveaway and to see the projects of the other DT members too!

We will see you tomorrow with another new products of this new release!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins