Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 23. April 2020

Pop-up box with Penguin Palace

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a fun pop-up box with the new The More We Get Together stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts from Penguin Palace.



I started with the Pop Up Box die from Lawn Fawn and die cut the pieces for the Pop Up Box. I removed the front flap with a cutter and cut a window in the front of the box. Then, I adhered a piece of acetate behind the window.



Next, I stamped out my images on Neenah cardstock, cut them out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and colored them in with my Copics. I added highlight with a white gel pen.



Then, I assembled my pop up box and created my scene. I had the idea that the cat swims around in an inflatable fish on the sea.





I hope you like my pop-up box card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins