Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 9. April 2020

Great friend with Penguin Palace

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

I'm back with a new card with Penguin PalaceMy card features the new background die called Classic Diamonds and My BFF stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.


First I die cut white cardstock with the Classic Diamonds die. This die cuts a beautiful diamond pattern and an A2 sized panel at the same time. I love this! Next, I cut an A2 sized card base and ink blended mustard seed, picked raspberry and peacock feathers Distress Inks over it. I left the bottom part of the card base white.


Then, I stamped out the images from the My BFF set on Neenah cardstock and die cut them with the coordination dies. I colored them in with my Copics.


I cut green patternpaper and die cut it with a grassy border die. Next, I stamped my sentiment onto this portion.


To finish off, I assembled my card and glued all my images with liquid glue onto the card.


I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins