Explore the blog
Samstag, 17. August 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - Early Christmas card

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a Christmas card for Penguin Palace. It's never too early for Christmas cards! ;-) My card featuring the Home Sweet Home stand-alone die and the Cuddly Sheep's Season's Greetings stamp set and coordinating
Penguin Perfect Cuts!


First I die cut the Home Sweet Home. I used different paper from Penguin Palace for the house:

The Sandstone Series - Hot Lips
The Sandstone Series - Cool Granite
Elegant Backwash




Next I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the images. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers. I cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.









I ink blended chipped sapphire and blueprint sketch Distress Oxide ink for the sky in the background. I added stars with a white gel pen.

I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins