Explore the blog
Samstag, 10. August 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - PING ME ANYTIME

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a card with Penguin Palace stamps and dies! My card features the Penguin Agenda stamp set and coordinating
Penguin Perfect Cuts!



First I die cut watercolor cardstock with Cross Stitched and Dots Small Rectangle Overlays. Then I stamped out the images with Archival and did some loose watercoloring with Gansai Tambi watercolors.

Next I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the images for the front of my card. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers and TriBlend markers. I cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.




Then I cut piece of vellum. I stamped the sentiments with VersaMark and embossed them with WOW embossing powder.

I glued the watercolored card panel onto my card base. Next I glued the penguins with the accessoires onto the vellum. For adhering the vellum, I used foam tape which I put on the back of the penguins.

Finished my card by adding some embellishments.




I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins