Explore the blog
Samstag, 3. August 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - COFFEE LOVER

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing another card with stamps from the recent Penguin Palace releaseMy card features the Rabbit Cafe stamp set and coordinating
Penguin Perfect Cuts!


First I cut my card base and a white card panel. I took the card panel and masked it below. Then I ink blended worn lipstick and scattered straw Distress Oxide ink. I splatterd some Perfect Pearls Spray onto the ink blended card base and dried them with my heat tool.



Next I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the images. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers. I cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.





I stamped the beautiful sentiment with VersaMark and embossed it with embossing powder.

To finish off, I glued the images onto my card panel. 



I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins