Explore the blog
Samstag, 24. August 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - Fun Adventure

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a new card for Penguin PalaceMy card featuring the Fun Adventure stamp set and coordinating
Penguin Perfect Cuts!




First I cut my card base and my card panel. I masked the background and ink blended tumbled glass, tattered rose, worn lipstick and scattered straw Distress Oxide ink.




Next I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the images. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers and TriBlend markers. I cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.




Then I adhered the images with foam tape.

To finish off, I stamped the sentiment with Inkon3 ink.






I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins