Explore the blog
Samstag, 27. Juli 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - HOT SUMMER DAY AT THE BEACH

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing another card with the new release from Penguin Palace. Here in Germany it's soooo hot with record temperatures... I melt and my biggest wish is to cool down!! Therefore I made a cute summer card! My card is featuring 3 different stamp sets:

Summer Sunshine stamp set and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts
Penguin Agenda and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts
Rabbit Cafe and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts


First I die cut white water cardstock and Neenah Desert Storm with the Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlay Die die. For the ocean background I did some ink smooching with salty ocean Distress Oxide Ink. Then I die cut the beach with a border die.


Next I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the images. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers and TriBlend markers. I cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.


I glued the images to the card. For the images in the front of my card, I used foam tape to create dimension. To finish off, I stamped the sentiment onto a banner.




I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins