Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - cheering up card

- WERBUNG - 

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a card to cheering up someone! I used the Penguin Palace Stamps Hot Mama stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.




First I die cut a white stitched rectangle frame and a white card panel. For my card panel I did some ink blending with Distress Oxide in Spun Sugar.

I stamped out the hot mama and colored it in with Spectrum Noir. I added some glitter with Wink of Stella and then I die cut it out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.




Next I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark onto black cardstock and embossed it with white embossing powder. I trimmed that down and adhered it to the card panel. I stamped out some bubbles and die cut them out. For the coloring of the bubbles I only used Wink of Stella.




My idea was to use the kitchen sink with the mermaid as a bath and I want to put the bath in the mindst of foaming bubble bath. For that bubble bath on the floor I used puffy cloud border dies and the Cool Metallic - Heavy Weight Premium Cardstock. I also used vellum for one layer of bubble bath.

I glued all my pieces onto my card panel and then on my card base. That's it!




I hope you like my card!

Thank you for stopping by! Please also visit the Penguin Palace blog to see the amazing creations of the amazing design team!

Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

____________________________________________

USED SUPPLIES:


Tsukineko - VersaMark & Memento Tuxedo Black, Wink of Stella clear
Ranger - Distress Oxide Spun Sugar
Create a Smile - Stitched Rectangles
WOW - Embossing Powder Opaque Bright White


     Advertisements

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins