Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2020

Summer card with Penguin Palace

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing another card with Penguin Palace. I combined two stamp sets: the new The Sweetest Truck stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and the Summer Sunshine stamp set and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts!


To start, I made a sketch of my card to find out what stamps it should become. Then, I stamped the images and colored them in with my Copic Sketch markers. I die cut them with coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.


Next I created the background. I die cut an A2 sized panel with the Dots Meet Dashes Large Rectangle Overlay die and ink blended scattered straw Distress Oxide ink for the beach and mermaid lagoon Distress Oxide ink for the ocean. I splatterd some water onto the ink blended card base and soaked it up with paper towel. For the realistic look of the ocean I dabbed white acrylic paint with a bristle brush. I love this effect!


Then, I adhered my images with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape to my card. I added highlights to the images with a white gel pen and Glossy Accents to the windows of the truck and the watermelons and the drink on top of the truck roof.


I hope you like my card!


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins