Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2020

Ocean Scene Shaker Card with Penguin Palace

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a cute shaker card with Penguin Palace featuring  The More We Get Together stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.


Next I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the images. I colored them in with my Copic Sketch markers and cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.


Then I die cut two slimline card panels. One of them with two windows for my shaker element. I also die cut this panel with an ocean wave border die. I ink blended blueprint sketch Distress oxide ink over the first panel and peacock feather Distress Oxide ink over the second panel with the windows.


Next I glued acetate behin the two windos and adhered foam tape as a frame around the back of the windows. I filled them with different sequins and shaker mixes and then adhered another piece of acetate to close the shaker elements.

I put the card base and the card panels together and adhered my stamped images with liquid glue and foam tape.


I die cut the sentiment with black cardstock and glued it onto the background.

To finish off, I added white highlights with a gel pen and added some drops/sequins to the top of my card.


I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins