Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2020

Without you something is missing

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a new card featuring stamps and dies from Penguin Palace.
I used the Classic Diamonds Backdrop stand-alone die and the There's No One Like You stamp set & coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts. I also used the large Dots Meet Dashes Rectangles and the small Dots Meet Dashes Rectangles.
Here is a look at my card:


First I die cut white cardstock with the Classic Diamonds Backdrop die and then, die cut this portion again with the large Dots Meet Dashes die. With one of the small Dots Meet Dashes Rectangles die I die cut white cardstock twice.


Next, I stamped out the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them in with my Copics and cut them out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts. I stamped the tray again, but this time on pattern paper because I wanted to do paper piercing with it. I fuzzy cut the inside of the tray and glued it to the other tray which I stamped on Neenah cardstock. I stamped the steam for the tea with VersaMark on vellum and embossed it with white embossing powder.


The next step was the ink blending and smooching on the two die cut pieces. For one of the two pieces I used brown Harmony Ink from Spectrum Noir and for the other I used picked raspberry and worn lipstick Distress Oxide inks.


Then, I adhered the stamped images with foam tape to the pink background and stamped the sentiment with Versafine.

To finish off, I cut an A2 sized card base and glued the Diamonds Backdrop onto this card base. I adhered the two inked panels with liquid glue.


I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins