Explore the blog
Freitag, 21. Februar 2020

Party with Penguin Palace Stamps

- Werbung - 
Hi, everyone!

Today I'm sharing this new card I made using the Fun Night Out stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts from Penguin Palace. I also used Cross Stitched and Dots Small Rectangle Overlay Dies, Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlay Dies, Home Sweet Home Die and Cyber Wallpaper stencil.


I started by stamping out the cute images and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator. I die cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and added highlights with a white gel pen.

Next, I cut white cardstock to size for my card base and the card panel. Then I used the rectangle overlay dies to die cut a frame. I had the idea that my scene should represent a disco from inside. Therefore I die cut a background with the Home Sweet Home die.


Then, I did some ink blending. For the background which you can see through the windows I ink blended chipped saphire Distress Ink and splattered gold ink for the stars over it. For the wall inside the disco I ink blended victorian velvet Distress Oxide Ink over the Cyber Wallpaper stencil. I chose tumbled glass Distress Ink for the floor.



Next, I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and embossed ith with white embossing powder on dark blue cardstock.


To finish off, I assembled my card. I adhered my images with foam tape and liquid glue to create dimension.

I hope you like my card! Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins