Explore the blog
Freitag, 14. Februar 2020

Summer Scene with Penguin Palace Stamps

- Werbung - 
Hi, everyone!

Today I'm sharing a new slimline card I made using the Summer Sunshine stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and Let's Catch Up stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts from Penguin Palace.


I started by stamping out the cute images and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator and Copics. I die cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and added white dotted highlights.


Next, I die cut a White layer with slimline dies. I die cut this layer again with border dies to create the different pieces for my Background: ocean, beach and sky. Then, I ink blended Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink for the ocean Portion. For the beach I ink blended Antique Linen and for the sky and stenciled clouds Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered water and Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust over the ink blended portions.


I die cut another White layer with the same slimline die. With another slimline die I die cut a pink layer. I also cut a dark blue card base.


I glued my card base and the different layers together and moved my stamped images back and forth to see how I wanted to set my scene. Next, I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and embossed it with white WOW embossing powder.


To finish off, I adhered all of my characters with foam tape and liquid glue. I just adore this summer scene and I hope you too!


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) ♥

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins