Explore the blog
Freitag, 14. Februar 2020

Summer Scene with Penguin Palace Stamps

- Werbung - 
Hi, everyone!

Today I'm sharing a new slimline card I made using the Summer Sunshine stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and Let's Catch Up stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts from Penguin Palace.


I started by stamping out the cute images and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator and Copics. I die cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and added white dotted highlights.


Next, I die cut a White layer with slimline dies. I die cut this layer again with border dies to create the different pieces for my Background: ocean, beach and sky. Then, I ink blended Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink for the ocean Portion. For the beach I ink blended Antique Linen and for the sky and stenciled clouds Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered water and Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust over the ink blended portions.


I die cut another White layer with the same slimline die. With another slimline die I die cut a pink layer. I also cut a dark blue card base.


I glued my card base and the different layers together and moved my stamped images back and forth to see how I wanted to set my scene. Next, I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and embossed it with white WOW embossing powder.


To finish off, I adhered all of my characters with foam tape and liquid glue. I just adore this summer scene and I hope you too!


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins