Explore the blog
Freitag, 28. Februar 2020

Creating a background with Flock Transfer Sheets with Penguin Palace Stamps

- Werbung - 
Hi, everyone!

Today I'm sharing a new card I made using the Penguin Agenda stamps and Penguin Perfect CutsFun Night Out stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and the stencil Cyber Wallpaper from Penguin Palace.


For this card I tried Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo and Flock Transfer Sheets for the first time. I cut white cardstock to size for my background and applied the Transfer Gel Duo with the Cyber Wallpaper stencil. I put the background away and let it dry.


Next I stamped out cute images from the both stamp sets. I love mixing stamp sets! I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator and die cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.

After the Transfer Gel was dried, I put the flock sheet on the background and ran it through my die cutting machine.


Then I stamped the sentiment with picked raspberry Distress Oxide ink and glued the layer to my card base. I adhered all of my characters with foam tape.


I just adore the cute characters and I hope you too!


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins