Explore the blog
Samstag, 19. Oktober 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - New Release & Creativity Chapter Day 6

- Werbung - 

Hello and welcome back to Penguin Palace's October New Release & Creativity Chapter Day 6!

Today I'm sharing a card with the new Stencil Crystal Snowflakes from Penguin PalaceHere's a look at my cards:


I also used Cuddly Sheep's Season's Greetings stamp set and coordinating
Penguin Perfect Cuts!

For my first card I ink blended cracked pistachio, peacock feathers and blueprint sketch Distress Oxide inks.

 

I splattered some water onto the ink blended card base and soaked it up with paper towel. Next I took the stencil and applied Aleene's True Snow over the top.

While the background was drying, I stamped out the images, cut them out with the coordinating dies and embossed the sentiment.


For my second card I decided to switch from high to landscape format.


For this card I ink blended wilted violet, seedless preserves and picked raspberry Distress Oxide inks.



I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins