Explore the blog
Samstag, 23. November 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - Shake It Off!

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a card with the latest release from Penguin Palace. I used Cyber Wallpaper - Penguin Perfect Patterns Designer Stencil and the Fun Night Out stamp set and coordinating
Penguin Perfect Cuts!


First I cut my card panel and took the Cyber Wallpaper stencil. I ink blended VersaMark ink over the top and embossed it with WOW embossing powder. It has such a glamorous look!


Next I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the images. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and added highlights with a white gel pen. I cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.


For the sentiment I chose a grey ink which fits perfect to the grey cat. I love that there's a coordinating die for the "SHAKE"!



I adhered all images with foam tape. To finish off, I added Wink of Stella over the mirror ball.

I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins