Explore the blog
Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - New Release & Creativity Chapter Day 2

- Werbung -

Hello and welcome back to Penguin Palace's October New Release & Creativity Chapter Day 2!

Today I'm sharing a card with the new Happy Track & Field (Chapter 2) stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect CutsHere's a look at my card:


First I used my paper trimmer to cut some white Neenah cardstock and a piece of patterned paper which goes perfect with the cheerleaders. I masked off the piece of Neenah cardstock and inkblended Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink onto it. Then I splattered my inkblended panel with Gansai Tambi Starry Colors.


Next I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the images. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers and cut them out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.


I laid my scene out across the top portion of the panel and adhered the cute images with foam tape.



To finish off, I stamped the sentiment with black ink.

I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins