Explore the blog
Freitag, 18. Oktober 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - New Release & Creativity Chapter Day 5

- WERBUNG - 


Hello and welcome back to Penguin Palace's October New Release & Creativity Chapter Day 5!

Today I'm sharing a card with the new Stencil Rain of Hearts from Penguin PalaceHere's a look at my card:


First I die cut white cardstock with the Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlay Die and ink blended Antique Linen, Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink.

Next I took the new Rain of Hearts stencil and put it onto the ink blended background. Then I ink blended Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink over the stencil.


Then I smooshed the 3 Distress Oxide colors on my glass mat, watered them down and splattered them over the ink blended card panel. I also did this with white paint.

Next I stamped the Happy Birthday script from the My Best Pal stamp set with Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I die cut it with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.


I wanted to highlight the stenciled background on my card, so I didn't stamp a scene with critters. Instead, I added an very sweet embellishment which you find here: Irresistible Ice-cream Treats


I adhered the sentiment to the card with foam tape and the embellishment with strong liquid glue.


I hope you like my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and I'll see you again soon with another card!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins