Explore the blog
Samstag, 5. Oktober 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - Birthday Penguins

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a new card with Penguin PalaceMy card featuring the Let's Celebrate stand-alone die, the Penguin Agenda stamp set and coordinating
Penguin Perfect Cuts and the star dies from the Fancy Hearts Scalloped Boarder Dies.


First I die cut a piece of design paper (Maggie Holmes Bloom Paper Pad) with the Let's Celebrate die. That's an easy way to create beautiful card panels.


Next I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the penguins. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator and die cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.


I chose grey cardstock and die cut the stars and the happy birthday script.


Then I put my card together: I adhered the die cut card panel onto a plum card base. I trimmed a piece of vellum paper, which I put under the happy birthday script. Then I glued the stars onto my card and adhered the penguins with foam tape.


I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins