Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - New Release & Creativity Chapter Day 4

- WERBUNG - 


Hello and welcome back to Penguin Palace's October New Release & Creativity Chapter Day 4!

Today I'm sharing a card with the new Lucky Break stamps and coordination Penguin Perfect CutsHere's a look at my card:


First I cut white cardstock for the card panel and ink blended Mustard Seed and Pumice Stone Distress Oxide ink over the top. Then I splattered gold watercolor over the ink blended card panel.


Next I stamped out the images and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. I die cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.

In order to give the slot machine a realistic look, I have deposited the windows with acetate. I stamped "Jackpot" with VersaMark and embossed it with embossing powder in gold.



To finish off I adhered all my images with foam tape and stamped the sentiment with black ink.



I hope you like my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and I'll see you again soon with another card!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins