Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Birthday Card

- WERBUNG - 

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a Birthday card with Penguin Palace Stamps with you! I used the It's Your Day stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts. For my card panel I die cut white cardstock with the Fancy Hearts Scalloped Boarder Die.


I did some ink blending for my background with Distress Oxide in Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold. After getting a smooth blended background I spread drops of water over the background and soaked them up with a paper towel.


I stamped out the images, die cut them out and colored them with Spectrum Noir.

Next I stamped the sentiments with VersaMark onto the ink blended card panel and embossed them with gold embossing powder. I used sparkled and metallic embossing powders.


Finished my card by adhering the images with foam tape onto my card panel.


I hope you like my card!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

____________________________________________

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins