Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Galaxy Card

- WERBUNG - 

Hi there,

I'm sharing a new card with Penguin Palace Stamps with you! Today I highlight some Penguin Perfect Cuts! Here is a look at my card.



First I die cut a white scalloped rectangle card panel with the Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlay Die. Next I did some ink blending for the galaxy background.



I ink blended Distress Oxide in Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry as shown in the picture above. Then I added Blueprint Sketch, more Wilted Violet and Black Sooth. I added them until I was satisfied with the result.

First I spread drops of water over the background and soaked it up with a paper towel. Then I spread some drops of white acrylic paint over my card (for this I like to use an acrylic block and a brush).

Next I took the pretty Splendorlux Oro - Heavy Weight Premium Cardstock and the Penguin Perfect Cuts called Fancy Hearts Scalloped Boarders and Dynamite Explosion Boarders Set. I used the 2 stitched stars and die cut many of them.



I stamped out the Happy Birthday from the My Best Pal stamp set, embossed it and die cut it with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cut.

Finished my card by adhering the sentiment and many stars with foam tape and some stars direct onto the card.



I hope you like my card!

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 


Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins