Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2019

Sleeping hedgehog sending...

- WERBUNG - 

Hi there!

Today I'm back with a new card for  Penguin Palace Stamps!

Here's a look at my card.



One of my favorite stamp set is the Sending Kisses Your Way! I love that sleeping hedgehog so much!

First, I trimmed the white card base and did some ink blending with Distress Oxide in Victorian Velvet and Tattered Rose. I splattered some golden watercolors on top.

I stamped out the hedgehog and colored it in with Spectrum Noir. I added some spines with a white gel pen. I took the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and die cut the hedgehog.

Next I die cut Splendorlux Argento - Heavy Weight Premium Cardstock with a die from the Fancy Hearts Scalloped Boarders and glued it on my card base.




The silver paper has such a high quality and looks very noble! I can highly recommend it!

Finished my card by adhering the hedgehog with foam tape and stamped out the sentiments with black ink.






Thank you for stopping by!

Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 


Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins