Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Birthday Card with Shimmer Cardstock

- WERBUNG - 

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a birthday card with Penguin Palace Stamps with you! I used the Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlay DieLet's Celebrate Stand-Alone Die and Mysterious Galaxy - Medium Weight Premium Cardstock.


First I ink blended Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide ink onto a piece of paper. Next I die cut the large Cross Stitched and Dots Rectangle Overlay from my ink blended paper.



I also die cut the rectangle overlay from a piece of the Mysterious Galaxy cardstock. Then I die cut the Let's Celebrate Stand-Alone Die from this piece of cardstock. I assembled a card base and the two die cutted panels.


I die cut some alphabet dies to spell out "YAY" from the Mysterious Galaxy cardstock. For this I die cut each alphabet die five times and glued them together for more dimension.
Finished my card by drimming down a stripe of this gorgeous cardstock. I stamped out the sentiment "Happy Birthday!!" from the It's Your Day stamp set with VersaMark and embossed it with white embossing powder.




I hope you like my card!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins