Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Mixing stamp sets

- WERBUNG - 

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing another card using Penguin Palace Stamps with you! Here's a look at my card.



I used the Bee Happy , My Best Pal, Congratulations stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts. Besides, I also used Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlays and The Sandstones Series - Banana Boat - Premium Fine Paper.

First I die cut the yellow card panel and a white card panel with the Large Rectangle Overlays. The background was created by blended Distress Ink in squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, lucky glover and cracked pistachio.


Next I stamped out the bees, the dog and the dog bone with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers. I die cut them with the ccordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.

I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and embossed it with Platinum Embossing Powder.


I adhered all the images with foam tape to add dimension.

Finished my card by adding glitter onto the wings of the bees with Wink of Stella and by adding some Nuvo Drops.




I hope you like my card!

Thank you for stopping by! Please also visit the Penguin Palace blog!

Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 


Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins