Explore the blog
Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2018

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Sleepy hedgehog

- WERBUNG - 

Hi there!

Christmas is over and I hope you all had a blessed time!

I made a friendship card for Penguin Palace Stamps with "Sending Kisses Your Way".




First I stamped out the cute hedgehog and the hearts with Memento. I colored them and die cut them out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts. I added little dots on the pillow and the spines with a white gel pen.

For the front panel I die cut a scalloped circle window out of the navy cardstock and ink blended a soft border around the window (with Distress Oxide in Cracked Pistachio). For the background of this window I ink blended Distress Oxide in Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. I added some waterdrops for the texture of the background.

I heat embossed the sentiments and the speech bubble and cut the heart-bow into 4 individual hearts.

I put all pieces of my card togehter (I adhered the hedgehog and the speech bubble with foam tape) and that's it!













I hope I could inspire you with my card! I wish you an amazing day and happy crafting!

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again soon with another card! Please also visit the Penguin Palace blog to see all the inspirations of the great design team!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

____________________________________________

USED SUPPLIES:


Tsukineko - VersaMark & Memento Tuxedo Black
Ranger - Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
Lawn Fawn - Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables
Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles
Sakura - Gelly roll white




     Advertisements

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins