Explore the blog
Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2018

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Sporty mermaids!

- WERBUNG / Advertisement - 

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a card for Penguin Palace Stamps. I used the cute stamp set "Let's Catch Up" and the cordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.





First I stamped out and colored the images. For my coloring I used Copics and Spectrum Noir. Then I die cut them out with the Penguin Perfect Cuts.

For my water background I used Nuvo Shimmer Powder in Atlantis Burst. I sprayed water on watercolor paper and then put the shimmer powder on it. Next I sprayed water on the paper again. I dried it with my heat tool. 





I ink blended the sandy bottom with Distress Oxide in Antique Linen and Tea Dye. I finished by stamping the sentiment with Versafine and adhering all the images on my card.








I hope I could inspire you with my card! I wish you an amazing day and happy crafting!

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again soon with another card! Please also visit the Penguin Palace blog to see all the inspirations of the great design team!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

____________________________________________

USED SUPPLIES:


Tsukineko - VersaFine Onyx Black & Memento Tuxedo Black
Ranger - Distress Oxide Antique Linen, Tea Dye
Nuvo - Shimmer Powder Atlantis Burst
Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles




     Advertisements

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins