Explore the blog
Freitag, 14. Dezember 2018

PENGUIN PALACE - Baby card with Welcome Little One

- WERBUNG - 

Hi there!

Today I would like to share a baby card with you! I used the Penguin Palace stamp set "Welcome little one" and the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.





I stamped out and colored the cute images with Copics and Spectrum Noir. I die cut them out with Welcome Little One Penguin Perfect Cuts

Next I did some ink blending for my background. I used Distress Oxide Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick and blended them softly, I also stamped out the footprints with Distress Oxide Spun Sugar to add some extra on my background.




For the sentiment I ink blended a piece of paper with the same Distress Oxides and stamped out the beautiful sentiment with VersaMark. I embossed it with Wow Opaque Bright White Super Fine embossing powder and die cut it with the coordination die. I think it is so great that there is a coordinating die for the sentiment! You can hardly find that in any stamp sets!




I adhered the images and the sentiment with foam tape on my card. My last step was to add accents with a white gel pen.





I hope I could inspire you with my card! I wish you an amazing weekend and happy crafting!

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again soon with another card! Please also visit the Penguin Palace blog to see all the inspirations of the great design team!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

____________________________________________

USED SUPPLIES:

Wow - Opaque Bright White Super Fine Embossing Powder
Tsukineko - Memento Tuxedo Black & VersaMark
Ranger - Distress Oxide Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick
Create a Smile - Cool Cuts Scalloped Rectangles


     Advertisements

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins