Explore the blog
Freitag, 7. Dezember 2018

PENGUIN PALACE - Shaker card with Cuddly Sheep's Season's Greetings

Hi there!

Today I'm back with a Christmas card for Penguin Palace Stamps. Since it is not long until Christmas, I used the Cuddly Sheep's Season's Greetings stamps and the coordinating Pinguin Perfect Cuts again. This time I made a shaker card!




I stamped out and colored all the images with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers and die cut them out with Cuddly Sheep's Season's Greetings Penguin Perfect Cuts.

Next I made the shaker window with a stitched rectangle die and adhered a clear Acetat sheet to the back.

For the background I did some ink blending with Distress Oxide (aged mahogany, candied apple and festive berries). I added water splatters for the texture of my card.

I framed the back of the shaker window with foam tape. For the shaker I chose clear sequins and some of the little ornament images and candy canes.




Then I put my shaker card together. I arranged the two adorable sheeps and stamped out the sentiment with VersaMark on red cardstock. I embossed it with WOW Opaque Bright White Super Fine embossing powder and added it with foam tape to my card.

Since I still missed something on my card, I stamped out and added the six little images.









I hope you like my card!

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again soon with another card!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

____________________________________________

USED SUPPLIES:

Wow - Opaque Bright White Super Fine Embossing Powder
Tsukineko - Memento Tuxedo Black & VersaMark
Ranger - Distress Oxide Aged Mahogany, Candied Apple, Festive Berries
Jeje - Heat Resistant Acetate A5
Pretty Pink Posh - 4mm/6mm sparkling clear sequins



     Advertisements

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins