Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2018

PENGUIN PALACE - Sending Kisses Your Way


Hi there!

Today I'm back with a card for Penguin Palace Stamps! I used the stamps "Sending Kisses Your Way" and the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.




I started out by stamping the images and colored them with Copis and Spectrum Noir, then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 

For the background I had the idea to create a room with a fitted carpet and a wall with wooden panelling. To create this I took my Scoring Board and made 2 horizontal folding lines for the baseboard board. For the wall I folded several vertical lines.







Next I did some ink blending with Distress Oxide and die cutted the card panel with a stitched scalloped rectangle die.





I arranged all my images onto my background. As the last step I stamped the sentiments with VersaMark and embossed it with white powder. 


















hope you enjoyed my card for today! I link you the products from the shop at the end of this post!
Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again soon with another card!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

____________________________________________

USED SUPPLIES:

Wow - Opaque Bright White Super Fine Embossing Powder
Tsukineko - Memento Tuxedo Black & VersaMark
Ranger - Distress Oxide Aged Mahogany, Tea Dye, Antique Linen


     Advertisements

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins