Explore the blog
Freitag, 10. Januar 2020

Foiling with Penguin Palace Stamps

- Werbung - 
Hi, everyone!

Today I'm sharing this new card I made using the Rabbit Cafe and Penguin Perfect Cuts from Penguin Palace. I also used the pretty Rain of Hearts stencil and Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlays and the Small Rectangle Overlays stand-alone dies.



I started by stamping out the images and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator. I die cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and added highlights with a white gel pen.

Next, I cut white cardstock to size for my card base. Then I used 3 different dies from the stand-alone dies and pattern paper for 2 layers and white cardstock for the third layer. I took the third white layer and the stencil and blend VersaMark over it. Next I embossed this with Bonding Powder and foiled it with WOW Fab Foil. I love the effect!



I glued the 3 layers to my card base and stamped the sentiment on a piece of the pattern paper.


To finish off, I adhered all the sweet girl, the clouds and the sentiment with foam tape. I just love my card and I hope you too!



Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins