Explore the blog
Freitag, 3. Januar 2020

Penguin Palace - You are my star

- Werbung - 
Hi, everyone!

Today I'm sharing this new card I made using the Happy Track & Field (Chapter 2) stamps and Penguin Perfect Cuts from Penguin Palace.


I started by stamping out the cute images and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator. I die cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and added highlights with a white gel pen.


Next, I cut white cardstock to size for my card base and the card panel. Then I used an in and outside stitched star die to create the background. I ink blended over the stitched star using Spectrum Noir Water Reactive Dye Ink Pads in Oasis and Spa Blue. Then I smooshed the colors on my glass mat, watered them down and splattered them over the ink blended portion.


I glued my card panel and the star to my card base. After cutting the sentiment stamp from the stamp set to 3 pieces, I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and embossed it with WOW embossing powder.


To finish off, I adhered all of my characters with foam tape. I just adore the cute characters and I hope you too!


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins