Explore the blog
Freitag, 17. Januar 2020

Jackpot with Penguin Palace Stamps

- Werbung - 
Hi, everyone!

Today I'm sharing this new card I made using the Lucky Break stamps and Penguin Perfect Cuts and Cyber Wallpaper - Penguin Perfect Patterns designer stencil from Penguin Palace.


I started by stamping out the cute images and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator. I stamped "Jackpot!" with VersaMark and embossed it with gold embossing powder. I colored the coins in with a clear embossing pen and embossed them also with gold embossing powder for a realistic look! I die cut all the images with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and added highlights with a white gel pen.


Next, I cut white cardstock to size for my card base and the card panel. I did ink blending over the card panel using Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean. Next I took the Cyber Wallpaper stencil, put it onto my ink blended card panel and ink blended Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean over the top. Then I smooshed the color on my glass mat, watered it down and splattered it over the ink blended portion.


I glued my card panel to my card base and stamped the sentiment with black ink.


To finish off, I adhered all of my images with foam tape, added Glossy Accents and added some little blue stars.


I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins