Explore the blog
Freitag, 31. Januar 2020

Sweet Shaker Card with Penguin Palace Stamps

- Werbung - 
Hi, everyone!

Today I'm sharing a sweet shaker card I made using the Penguin Agenda stamps, coordinating Penguin Perfect CutsCross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle OverlaysIt's Your Day Bubble Call-Out Die and Vintage Basket Stencil from Penguin Palace.




I started by stamping out the cute images and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator. I die cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and added white highlights.


Next, I cut white cardstock to size for my card base. I decided to make a shaker with the It's Your Day Bubble Call-Out die. I chose pattern paper and die cut the bubble. Then I cut a piece of acetate and adhered it to the back of the bubble and cut a piece of cardstock for the background portion of this shaker.


I did some ink blending with worn lipstick and spun sugar for the background.


 Next I made a frame for the shaker with foam tape.


I filled my shaker with little white flowers and cute hearts.


Then I put my shaker element together and went on with the rest of my card. I used the largest die from Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlays and cut white cardstock for the panel. I took the Vintage Basket stencil to create the card panel and ink blended worn lipstick Distress Oxide Ink over it. Then I smooshed the color on my glass mat, watered it down and splattered it over the ink blended portion.


Now I finished my card by putting all pieces together. For the stamped and colored images I used foam tape to create more dimension.



Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins