Explore the blog
Samstag, 21. September 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - Christmas cards

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing 3 Christmas Cards with Cuddly Sheep's Season's Greetings stamps and ccordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts from Penguin Palace.


For all cards I have matched my ink blending with the colors of the card panels. I used Distress Ink (for the 2 left cards) and Distress Oxide (for the right card).

Ink blending with Distress Ink:






Ink blending with Distress Oxide:



I stamped out the images on Neenah cardstock and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers. I cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.

The sentiments are stamped with VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder.


I hope you like my cards!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins