Explore the blog
Samstag, 14. September 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - Flying Penguins

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

I'm sharing a new card with Penguin Agenda stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts from Penguin Palace




First I die cut the grass and the clouds for my background. For the grass I ink blended worn lipstick and dried marigold Distress Oxide ink. I splatterd some water onto the ink blended grass and soaked it up with paper towel. On the clouds I ink blended Tattered rose and dried marigold Distress Oxide Ink.


Next I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the images. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers. I cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and added highlights with a white gel pen.


To finish off, I stamped the sentiment with hickory smoke Distress Oxide Ink and adhered the images with foam tape.





I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins